Diversity & Inclusion in Grocery is a 12-month programme dedicated to making the grocery industry a progressive environment where people and organisations can thrive.
The D&I in Grocery HUB is a free, private network for Partners of the D&I in Grocery programme. Here you can:
- Connect with industry colleagues
- Network on important D&I topics
- Share stories, experiences and learnings
- Take part in live polls, debates and questions
- Watch Learning Labs on the go or on demand.
- Plus much more!
How to join
If your company is a partner of the Diversity & Inclusion in Grocery programme, you can join the HUB by clicking the 'request to join' button above.